Saturday, August 6, 2011

An Afternoon Tea Party

a cup of hot Moroccan Mint Tea Latte

It's been raining hard all day, but despite that, we had to do a lot of errands that involved travelling from end to end across cities. To start with, we had a scheduled client appointment that very morning which got eventually cancelled due to "Typhoon Kabayan." Afterwards, we had to process are license renewal at PRC. Even though it was raining hard, we decided to go to PRC since we felt that the lines won't be long this time. (Most of the time, when you get there at 8am, the waiting line is tremendously long!) Indeed we were right. In just an hour, we both finished the renewal process despite having to go to and from across the street for the needed photocopy and paste.

We then headed to Trinoma as I needed to attend a meeting with my partners. since we got there early, we decided to sip some tea. (At least that's what I thought.) Anyway, we headed to Coffee Bean and I ordered a regular-sized vanilla tea latte and a Moroccan mint latte along with a chocolate chip cookie. I thought he wanted it hot since it's been cold all day only to find out he wanted the iced tea variant. He couldn't do anything though thus he just had to make do and wait for the cup of hot tea to cool down.

a cup of hot Vanilla Tea Latte

Location: Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Trinoma, Quezon City
Food Ordered: Vanilla Tea Latte, Moroccan Mint Latte, Chocolate Chip Cookie
alost forgot to take a photo of the cookie!


She says...

I always like hot tea.I find them really calming. I especially like sipping on hot tea after a really heavy meal.   But I usually drink tea with just sugar or honey added. This is the first time I've actually tried drinking a tea latte. Since moroccan mint is my favorite tea variant, I opted to drink that one although I did try to taste the vanilla tea latte. The moroccan mint had a bolder and richer taste. I like it better thatn the vanilla tea latte since the latter was more milky in taste. The chocolate chip cookie on the other hand was nice. It wasn't oily and it just had the right texture, not too soft, not too hard either. The sweetness was also mild. I liked it.

She rates... 3.5/5 Vanila Tea latte,  4/5 Moroccan Mint Latte, 4/5 Chocolate Chip Cookies

in a really serious "work more" (DO NOT DISTURB)

No comments:

Post a Comment