Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Anne's Laboratory: Classic Fudge Brownies


I love brownies. These ultimately chocolatey dessert especially when topped with vanilla ice cream always makes my heart swell. I like brownies when they're soft and gooey, fudgilicious.

I've been trying to perfect how to make these delectable treats and perhaps I have finally found the way how. I used several recipes and combined them to something that made sense to me. Lol. (I pick and choose the ingredients which are readily available and substitute the rest that aren't.)

For this recipe, here are the things that you will need:

1 cup butter
1 cup cocoa
2 tsps vanilla
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour with 1/2 tsp salt 

2 1/2 cups sugar
5 eggs

1 cup nuts ( I chose cashew since a friend of mine got me these)


Procedure:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Melt butter. Add in the cocoa and vanilla. Set aside.

3. Beat eggs and sugar. Add in the rest of the dry ingredients. Mix well.

4. Fold chocolate into the mixture.

5. Add nuts.

6. Place in a 9x9 greased pan. Top with nuts.

7. Bake for 10-15 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment