Sunday, September 4, 2011

What would I give up for an Asus ML Series 229H LED Monitor?

I rarely add a product as a fan page on my facebook account but just recently I've become of fan of Asus due entirely to how much I love their Asus Transformer TF101. I'm also the type to buy an item that I often regret later but this is NOT one of them.

Mine!!!

Anyway, I recently (as in today as of this writing) saw a contest they posted on their fan page. It said "What would you give up for an Asus Monitor?" and I thought what indeed would I give up. Despite regretting a lot of purchases I've made, I usually dispose of the things I dislike so all the things I now have are the ones that I like.
I thought a long time (say, 30 minutes) of what I would give up for their gorgeous monitor and then I saw this:

Took me 30 minutes to realize I was eating this
That is the Choco Oatmeal Bar that Anne made (for those interested, a separate entry will be posted on the Hot-To-Make-This). It IS as delicious as it looks. In fact, this is all that's left from 32 bars. And it was just made last night.

And a few moments earlier, we just had the most delicious dinner (again, courtesy of Anne's cooking skills). It was a Very Veggie Rissotto (de facto name since it's her own recipe) and it was heavenly. I have never enjoyed rice on it's own before, much less with a whole bunch of vegetables in it, but this meal can be eaten without any viand. Here's a picture for your drooling pleasure:

Mashed potatoes? No! Vege-Rice!

So the question again comes to mind, what would I give up for an Asus Monitor?

THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment